To make the best decisions on behalf of New Zealand farmers, we need to know what you think. The information you give us when you register will help us to improve the way we communicate with you.
If you're on the electoral roll you can:
- nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ director elections
- nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ farmer council elections
- vote at B+LNZ annual meetings
- vote in the six-yearly referendum to decide how levies are collected and invested
- get the latest research and information in our newsletters and annual report
Who can register
To be eligible to vote you need to own sheep or cattle and farm them commercially. This doesn't have to be your main business, but the meat you produce must be used commercially rather than for your own use.
To check if you're already registered to vote in Beef + Lamb New Zealand elections, or if you have any questions about registering, call us on 0800 233 352
How to register
Call us on 0800 233 352 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday, or fill in the form below and click the 'Register' button.