This programme is offered at no cost to wāhine involved in sheep and beef farming businesses, in governance or on-farm, who want a greater understanding of business drivers and seek the skills and confidence to add value to businesses.
Funded by the Red Meat Profit Partnership (RMPP), this four-month programme consists of three high quality, full-day workshops delivered by industry experts and a fourth evening graduation event.
The programme builds business skills, knowledge and confidence to contribute more effectively to the farming business.
What will you learn
- how you can add value as a more engaged critical farming partner
- business planning to improve farm performance
- the drivers and language of your farming business
- how to measure farm performance and potential
- how to find and assess the financial information you want.
- 14 Sept, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, 7 Dec.
Find out more
For more details and to register, see the AWDT website