Supported by B+LNZ, IrrigationNZ has developed a one day training course and resources aimed at farmers beginning irrigation development.
This course will improve your knowledge and enable you to identify the system type, system operation and system development for Irrigation on their properties. Being an informed purchaser of equipment and services will ensure they get what is needed for their property.
The day is a mix of classroom learning and in the paddock practical application.
What the course covers
- Regulation: What you need to know.
- Scheduling: Tools and technology to improve your water use efficiency.
- Operation and maintenance: Develop an O & M manual specific to your property.
- Irrigator Performance Assessment: Learn how to check your irrigation system.
Take home resources and support
Cost includes a complete ‘Irrigation Resources Pack’ for further reference and learning.
Numbers limited to 25, so book early.
- IrrigationNZ members: $350+GST.
- Non-members: $550+GST.